Cad 3D Category

Home » , , , , , » 2022 Lamborghini Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae Coupé | Industrial Engineering | Cad File 3D

2022 Lamborghini Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae Coupé | Industrial Engineering | Cad File 3D

Engineering 3DCad Appication
...







Hello 3D Enthusiasts!!!!! I'm back with another Lamborghini! as this was posted on 4th November 2021, Happy Diwali!!! Here's a 2022 Lamborghini Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae. I used the same studio as the Remastered Sian (Because I ran out of ideas due to the pressure from school work). I added a Material Plane containing all materials [some might not be in there. This is my first time implementing my long thought idea]. There's too much plastic materials because it was a great color match between the other materials, so I used the same Plastic Material. I always forget to say that my models are Game Rips :| Sorry for the people who thought that these were created from scratch :|

Game it's been ripped from : Forza Horizon 4 and CSR 2

Details

Uploaded: November 4th, 2021

Software: OBJ, Rendering, Wavefront OBJ

Categories:Automotive, Sport

Tags:legendary, 2022, hypercar, hyper, super, supercar, ultimae, 780-4, aventador, lamborghini


https://grabcad.com/library/2022-lamborghini-aventador-lp780-4-ultimae-coupe-1

The CAD files and renderings posted to this website are created, uploaded and managed by third-party community members. This content and associated text is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with any company, organization, or real-world good that it may purport to portray.

Engineering 3DCad Appication
...
Share this article :
 
Support : 3Dcadbrowser | Grabcad | 3Dcontentcentral | D | E | F | G
Copyright © 2028. Engineering 3DCad Appication - All Rights Reserved