Cad 3D Category

Home » , , , , , , , » How to Make Flawless 3D Printed Threads That Actually Work!

How to Make Flawless 3D Printed Threads That Actually Work!

Engineering 3DCad Appication
...

Threads may seem complicated, but there's no need to grind your gears! In this episode, I'll walk you through 3D threaded design with a practical project: creating a larger container for my Comandante coffee grinder.

Let's measure the original container, design a new version of the thread in FreeCAD 1.0, and slice it with PrusaSlicer. Watch as I print it and test the fit by attaching it directly to the grinder. Along the way, I'll explain different thread types, design tips, and how to ensure the threads fit your project.

Whether you're a beginner or looking to take your design to the next level, this guide will help you confidently create custom threaded parts. Let's get started! ☕🔩







Engineering 3DCad Appication
...
Share this article :
 
Support : 3Dcadbrowser | Grabcad | 3Dcontentcentral | D | E | F | G
Copyright © 2028. Engineering 3DCad Appication - All Rights Reserved